Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Cup Runneth Over

My Law of Attraction group is studying financial abundance this month with a special focus on improving our vibrational relationship with money. We started our first meeting on this topic with the following Abraham Hicks quote:

“The world is awash in money! Do you hear what that means? It is flowing for everyone. It is like Niagara Falls. And most of you are showing up with your teaspoons.”

I’ve been thinking about this quote and visualizing it for a few days now. Something bothered me about what was showing up in my visualization and I finally put my finger on it.

When I first started visualizing this quote I would imagine myself standing at a “Niagara Falls” like image but instead of water, money and gold coins where flowing down. Each time I seemed to show up with a container that was inadequate for what was coming down; for me it was a cup and my cup runneth over to the extent that I felt it was going to break. I also noticed that I was always standing at the bottom of the Falls where the experience was the most intense, forceful and uncomfortable. It was loud and I had trouble hearing and seeing and everything was in my face. It was too much for me to handle. Funny that this is how I’ve felt about my finances for the last couple of years – out of control, hard to manage, sometimes like I was drowning and more than I could handle.

I was doing some writing last night and asked Source (what I call God) to please provide insight into my “Niagara Falls” image and what that image was showing me. I knew something was being revealed to me but I was having trouble putting it all together. Within minutes of making that request I was given another “Niagara Falls” image.

In this new image I was carrying a shiny, gold bucket and instead of being at the bottom of “Niagara Falls” where the experience was the most in your face and uncomfortable I was now at the top of the Falls where it was calm, peaceful and flowing and where I could dip my bucket in the continuously flowing abundance anytime. I felt instant relief at that image. I then saw myself in various situations like paying bills, shopping, having lunch with friends, etc. – all the daily activities that involve the exchange of money. In each situation when the time came for me to pay or exchange money I lifted that shiny, gold bucket and let the abundance pour out. There was no thought of not having enough because I already had it, I had it in abundance and I knew it.

Over the years I’ve heard repeatedly that we all have unlimited abundance at our fingertips. Hearing that always sounded good but I guess I never quite believed it. I can feel a shift happening with me and I think I’m finally starting to see the evidence of that fact. I believe that the container we bring forth is equal to our state of allowing. I am happy to see that I’ve been able to shift from a teaspoon to a cup to a bucket. I’m comfortable staying with my shiny, gold bucket for right now, anything more would feel too much to me. More than anything I just want to remain authentic and honor where I’m at in the process of improving my thoughts and feelings about money.

All that was needed was a shift in my point of attraction from seeing myself at the bottom, feeling out of control and overwhelmed to instead seeing myself at the top where I felt peaceful, in control and abundant. I could believe in the abundance because I could see it, it was there and I knew it would never stop flowing.

Check out this link http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n152/chachicastro/?action=view&current=Toronto2007083.flv

No comments: