Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Joys of Clearing Clutter

There will be a major "sort out" going on at my house this week.

I love a good sort out because it clears away what's junking up your life and makes room for the new that you want to experience. It's also a great way to raise your vibration. Whenever I feel the need for one I know it's an indication that wonderful changes are happening in my life.

I have a lot of stuff in my house and in my mind that no longer serves me; I think it's time for me to get in there, appreciate what it has brought to my life and then let it go. After all, everything does serve a purpose but sometimes we hold on to things longer than we need to.

I'm ready to begin a new phase in my life experience, one of my deliberate choosing, and this "sort out" is the first step in allowing these new wonderful changes to start flowing in.

No comments: