Wednesday, October 24, 2007

On track?

Boy have I felt off track lately.

I've been experiencing a lot of negativity regarding my finances and my job situation. Upon further reflection I've noticed that my thoughts have been focused on things not working out the way I want. Suffice it to say that this way of thinking is now causing me to experience situations that make me feel limited and restricted in what I feel I can do. I want to stay at home and work as a freelance writer but I'm afraid I won't have the financial resources to do it.

See, the thing is I love working from home. I love the freedom it brings. I can stay up all night writing if I want and I don't have to worry about going to work the next day. I can keep the creativity flowing for as long as I want. I can meet friends for lunch, go to yoga class during the day if I like, spend the day shopping and still write. I can write anywhere and I'm never without a notebook and at least half a dozen pens. I like to record my thoughts, feelings, fears, experiences, insights, etc. I love writing about my life and exploring my life questions; I gain so much clarity and inspiration by doing so. This is not to say that I can't work a regular job and write too but if we are talking about what I really want then that would be to work as a freelance writer.

So, I've got some fear that I won't be able to stay home and write full-time for much longer. That thought doesn't feel very good to me. I want to feel better about all of this but I also want whatever I do to feel real. What can I do to bring myself into closer vibrational alignment with what I want?

I can follow my heart which tells me to do what brings me the greatest joy and I can stay focused on what I want instead of what I don't want. I can relax and enjoy the fact that as of right now I do have the financial resources to work from home. And I can know that everything I desire will come to me in the perfect time as long as I keep myself in a state of allowing.

On second thought I think I just veered off my path and now I'm right on track again.

No comments: