Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I’m feeling a bit tired and run down this morning and I know the reason why. I have been putting off making a phone call that I fear might cause me some stress and so I just haven’t called. Funny, no phone call has been made but I’m still feeling stress; I guess that decision didn't work out to well for me.

Actually I was “waiting” to get to a better feeling place before I made the call but then didn't end up doing anything to get me feeling better about the situation which just caused the stress and fear to continue. Oh, how I love the Law of Attraction, no vibration goes unmatched. You can’t fool the Universe.

It’s time for me to “take out the garbage” that’s causing me to feel fear and stress about making this call. By taking out the garbage I mean putting down on paper everything that I’m afraid might happen. Just the act of putting it on paper feels so good to me because it gets those fearful thoughts out of my mind and out on the paper and from there it becomes easy for me to pivot to better feeling thoughts. When I think good feeling thoughts that bring me a feeling of relief the Universe matches that with more things to feel good about.

I’ll let you know how it turns out.

UPDATE: I got myself to a good feeling place emotionally and then made the call. Initially things were going well until I felt the need to justify my decision. I realized that I didn't get clear about my intention for making the call in the first place and that made it easy for me to be pulled off track. I started to feel some negative emotion so I knew that whatever I was thinking/doing was taking me in the opposite direction of where I wanted to go. I ended the call very politely and said I would call the person back. I knew I needed to take a few minutes and get clear about what I was doing. What was happening in the phone conversation was a perfect match for how I was thinking. I had not really aligned with my decision and the person was just demonstrating that for me. Once I made my decision and lined up with it I called the person back. I stated exactly what I wanted with no hesitation and got it. All is well!

No comments: