Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Abraham-Hicks Quote - August 5, 2009

There is no source of evil. There is only a Stream of Well-Being, which you
are allowing, or not. But under the name of righteousness and goodness and
religion, you drop bombs on innocent children. And then you say, "it's for the
good of all of us." And we say, we don't see that. And you don't see it from
your Non-physical perspective, either. It's only in your disconnection that
those things make sense.
--- Abraham
Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Saturday, February 26, 2005


There is only a Stream of Well-Being, I really believe that is true. The issue is whether or not we are allowing the Well-Being to flow or whether we are pinching off the flow.

My Well-Being is flowing at a more consistent pace than ever before because I am more conscious of it. I know that it is natural for me to be happy and to have fun creating my life. I'm getting to a place now where I am expecting good things to happen instead of just hoping that it will happen.

I'm also noticing that I need to be deliberate in each segment of the day about how I want to be and what I want to experience or it becomes very easy for me to get pulled off of my center; this is where segment intending really helps. Sometimes I will stop before I make a phone call and ask myself what kind of person I want to be during this call - friendly, forceful, chatty, helpful, etc. and then I'll ask myself what my intention is for the call. Now all of this only takes a few seconds but it makes all the difference in the world in what you end up creating from the experience.

Each moment is an opportunity to practice who and what you want to be from a place of connection. There's no need to wait. Be the person you want to be right now.

No comments: