Saturday, October 3, 2009

I"m sitting outside. It's a beautiful day. The birds are chirping, the sun is shining; it's just a beautiful morning. It's a bit chilly but it feels good. I've got my coffee and my notebook and my boys (my dogs Simon and Joey), things are good, really good. I love this new morning routine of getting up early and spending time outside before my day really begins.

It gives me a chance to collect my thoughts, think of what I want to create today, how I want to think and what I want to do. It gives me a deliberate, happy start to my day. I like starting my day deliberately instead of reacting to whatever comes up.

I appreciate my life so much - my body for keeping me healthy, strong and energetic; my home for giving me and the boys a beautiful haven to live out our life experience; the flow of money in my life and the ease I'm now feeling about my finances; being part of a loving and supportive family; the health and well-being of my family and friends; and the inner knowing that I can be, do and have whatever I desire in my life.

Life is good!

No comments: