Sunday, January 20, 2008

100 Things I'd Like To Have People Say About Me

A few months back, a friend told me of a really empowering process called 100 Things You Would Like People to Say About You.

I thought this was such a beautiful process and a wonderful idea because it really gets you focused on the person you want to be and it puts you in the feeling place of being that person. I encourage you to take some time and do this process because I think it can bring great clarity and power to the ideal vision we have for ourselves.

My friend did not mention the blog name where he found this process so unfortunately I am not able to reference the blog name at this time but if you know which one it is please e-mail me or list it in the comments section.

Here are some of the things I'd like to have people say about me:

  1. She's the real deal, one of the most authentic people I know
  2. A deliberate creator
  3. I always feel better when I am around her
  4. She has the coolest job
  5. She shows me what is possible in life
  6. Is my best friend
  7. I trust her
  8. She lives every day of her life
  9. Is a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt and friend
  10. Is a multi-millionaire
  11. She loves her dogs and takes wonderful care of them
  12. Is such a warm, kind, generous and genuine person
  13. Is fluent in French and Italian
  14. Lives a beautiful life
  15. Is a world traveler and has the most interesting and inspiring stories from her travels
  16. She really cares about others
  17. Is the best assistant I ever had
  18. I'm a better person for knowing her
  19. Everyone should be so lucky to have a friend like her
  20. She makes me feel important and special
  21. Is very intuitive and always follows her inner guidance
  22. Has a beautiful home
  23. Takes care of herself first and as a result always has so much more to give to those around her
  24. She radiates empowerment and inspired action
  25. It's truly wonderful to watch her interact with others; she always sees the best in people
  26. Demonstrates how to live a rich, rewarding, exciting, empowering life by her own example
  27. Walks her talk
  28. Appreciates her life
  29. She lives the life that she wants to live
  30. She raises the level of any conversation she is involved in
  31. She makes time for me
If you feel so inclined I hope you will list some of the things you would like to have people say about you. The mere act of writing out a few of the things really feels good. Now is the perfect time to start being the person you've always wanted to be.

No comments: